Brain Gym in Cherry Hill, NJ
Facilitated by Dr. Aili Pogust
This course is open to anyone who wants to discover the ease and joy of accomplishing each personal and/or professional challenge. Participants will be able to integrate their whole brain to communicate more effectively, sustain a clear focus on desired goals, and create the motivation needed to fulfill those goals. The mind and body brought into balance.
Dates for 2014:
October 25, November 15, December 13
Time: *9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: Cherry Hill, New Jersey (Location provided upon receipt of registration)
$450.00 – ($400 if paid in full two (2) weeks before the first day of the course.)
$50 deposit due two (2) weeks before the first day of the course.
Payment: Please make checks payable to: Aili Pogust
238 Poplar Avenue
Marlton, NJ 08053
Three Day Course Benefits
- Registered with the International Educational Kinesiology Foundation.
(required for follow-up courses)
- Receive a comprehensive manual explaining physical movement applications.
- Acquire the ability to creat an appropriate goal that motivates you.
- Learn 26 simple physical movements that support a positive attitude, clearer vision, deeper listening, easier writing, stronger focus, efficient organizing and confident communicating.
- Use a five-step Brain Gym® Action Balance for structuring new learning.
- Apply four easy movements to pace yourself or family members for optimal learning.
- Integrate a series of movements which balance the left and right eyes, ears, legs and brain hemisphers (extremely useful for enhancing reading).
- Strengthen the ability to notice your body, emotions and thinking to create new behaviors which support desired goals.
- Balance the way your body moves side-to-side, up and down, forward and back to release stress.
Call or email Dr. Aili Pogust 856.753.0012 or email@example.com: